Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Blue Eyes?

So, for the very few of you who are wondering why the heck my blog is called "my blue eyes", I am going to make the questions as easy to understand as possible.

So, in case you don't know me... I have blue eyes, and I've been told that's the first people notice about me.

As well, I like old words. Well, since, that is a little redundant because all words are old, let me explain.

You know how words may have two meanings? Well, I like the words that have meanings that are out of fashion and timeless, yet have been lost to our generation.

One of my favorite old words is rather, as in "that is rather hot!" or "I rather dislike spinach".

One of my favorite "old" sayings is "The eyes are the windows to the soul".

I believe this in full. My eyes will betray what I am really thinking and feeling before my mouth ever will. If you ever want to truly know a person, learn to be able to read their eyes.

So for my blog name, I decided to use that. Even though, you can't see my eyes while I'm writing these blog posts, my soul can be the windows to what my eyes really look like.

Or, for those of you who have seen my eyes, this is a chance for you to see deeper into my soul, and to find out what really is behind my eyes. This is expanding the windows to my soul, and letting all of you see a part of my soul that you may not have already, and hoping you enjoy what you find there.

 Even if you don't enjoy what you find in my writings, I will still enjoy writing them, because I'm honestly not a big fan of journals. So technically, this is a blog for nobody but myself (I'm sorry it seems selfish, but that's the way it is!), because I benefit more from this than most of my readers will...

Although, if you do, Fantastic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment