Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello, Everyone!

Hello blogging world!!

I didn't believe that this day would ever come, but look! Here it is!!

Anyways, so, to start off, I'm a little crazy. It's probably because I read, and write, and watch movies, and listen to music, and do several other things, too.

To start off, you need to know a little background about my favorite things.

First off, I love James Cameron's Avatar.


 I didn't originally go see it in theaters, almost all the rest of my family did, but I refused. So, naturally  I missed the whole 3-D experience, but, ironically, we rented it, and I've been in love with it ever since. I love the beauty in the story and the courage and strength that shows in several of the characters' actions.

Also, I am an avid reader.

I started to read when I was 4 years old, and I never was the same after that.

My bookshelf has had to be upgraded from a shared, to a hand-me-down, to a full-size bookshelf that allows me to fit every book and more inside it...

I read from science-fiction to fantasy, to historical fiction, to classics, and everywhere in between, and I love almost every one I read.

Last, but not least, I believe that music can be applied to anything, anytime. So, naturally I have an iPod packed with songs I like, songs I like on some days, and songs I absolutely hate.

I have a passion for classical music and movie scores. However, I also like to listen to all sorts of other music, like some music you can dance to, and others you might think would be a good cry-along song.

So, anyway. This is me. I've got a blog, and if you want to hear more...well...you'll just have to follow me!

2 comments:

  1. Kelly, that is a great first post! Very well written, also. I would have thought I was reading the writing of someone much older. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inception's better than avatar.....but you can like it if you want!:)

    ReplyDelete