Tuesday, June 19, 2012

How do you go on?

When you fall down, you're supposed to get up, right?

How can you get up when you don't have the strength to go on?

How do you stay happy when the happiness seems to have been leeched out of your life?

I'll tell you how.


Christ took upon all our pains so we wouldn't have to suffer.

"Come unto me, all ye that are heavy laden and I will give you rest.

"Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

"For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

If we desire our pain to go away, we need to go to him and let him carry our burden. If we don't ask we will not receive.

I have had to learn this. Sometimes we don't want to do anything about our pain. We just want to sit and feel sorry for ourselves, and wait for someone to take it away.

I would rather do a little and not have to suffer, than do nothing and have to suffer immense pain.

He doesn't want us to suffer, he wants us to live full and happy lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment