Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award?

I'm not quite sure what exactly this is...but here we go....

So the whole deal with the Liebster Award is that your supposed to award it to 3-5 blogs that have less than 200 followers.

I, obviously do not have 200 followers, even 5 would be nice....

Rachel over at There and Back Again awarded me this. She really has a great blog, and, she's my sister, so go check her blog. It's super amazing. She's such a good writer!

Anyways, my awards go to...

  1. Larry at The Magnificent Adventures of Larry Blotter. It's kind of more of a silly blog, but I love it! It is anonymously written, but it is pretty darn funny! If you love to laugh, go check it out.
  2. Miss Aubrey at A Day In A Life. She is such a fun writer and there are so many cool pictures you can't help but want to read it all the time. She also has had her blog for a lot longer than me, so hats off to her perseverance!
  3. Abby at Head Strong. She is a great writer and has her own quirky style of writing. She has such a good way of writing that I admire, so go check her blog out as well. 


My mom at Brasier House awarded my sister this. She has an amazing blog. She has so much creativity and her quilts and other projects are so beautiful. She loves followers, so go follow her, you won't regret it!


1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks!!!! Totally love your blog!!!! :) I'm glad you like mine!!!!

    Love forever and always,
    Aubrey :)

    ReplyDelete